|Modes of movement||zigzag along the walls|
|Cleaning area limiter||virtual wall|
|Battery life||40 min|
|Dust collector||cyclone filter|
|Vacuum cleaner dimensions (WxDxH)||36.576x36.576x9.144 cm|
|Additional Information||1 virtual wall included|
IRobot Scooba 450 Robot Vacuum Reviews
- Convenient voice interface in Russian
- Easy to maintain
- Stylish looks
- Not suitable for underfloor heating
- Not suitable for large areas
- Inefficiently sprays water — for underfloor heating with a matte tile, water is too low; it dries instantly. For a full cycle does not consume and half a tank of water. And from the dirty pour out just a couple of tablespoons in volume.
- It works in cycles clearly in time of 20 and 40 minutes, which is enough for washing only one room, after which the mandatory charging is not dependent on the degree of battery discharge. This greatly limits the cleaning of a large apartment or house will take a whole day, which deprives such cleaning of the meaning.
- The last third of the cycle does not spray water, makes the floor dry for a long time already, that is, the actual wet cleaning time is not 20 and 40 minutes, but 10 and 25 minutes, which is suitable only for small rooms.
- The cycle can not be interrupted. If the drying has begun, and the room has not been washed sufficiently, then it is impossible to stop the drying and start the washing first. Turning off the robot does not help, but only a full recharge cycle.
Houses have Rumba 5 years. She read about Scuba and was ready for his shortcomings, the unusual owners of Rumba. But I read about Scuba 390, and when it was time to buy, 450 appeared.
Initial data. House 130m2 with open space without doors and rough tiles, warm floors everywhere. The roughness of the tiles and heated floors proved to be the decisive factor, which made the work of 450 scuba diving impossible. Nowhere is it written about the work of Scuba on warm floors, and now I understand why - on the previous model there is a completely different principle of operation, and the new model still has too few reviews and this problem has apparently not reached the masses.
But the point is that, unlike Scuba 390 and all points, 450 does not work by passes, after which the robot leaves a clean strip, but in a cycle in 3 stages: 1) spraying water over the entire surface, 2) assembling dirty water with brushes from a wet floor , 3) floor drying. T e first, she wets ALL the cleaning area, then ALL washes, then dries. And since it smears extremely little water, then when it goes to the 2nd cleaning cycle, there is practically no water left, and the mud that did not have time to soften is only wetted again. And the third pass is generally useless - the floor is dry for a long time, and it dries it for about 15 minutes.
Now, about the quadrature. The open area of the corridor-kitchen-living room had to be divided into 4 zones (if divided into 2, the water dries in one place, while the scuba runs in the other, and cleaning is not possible at all), while there are also separate toilet zones and 2 rooms. To clean one floor, you need 6 cleaning-charging cycles - this is pointless.
I didn’t see the enthusiastic comments about scuba diving, that it washes the tile better than a man, after the drying the floor didn’t differ from the dirty one. But! When we changed 450 to 390, everything fell into place. In one evening, 80m2 area was washed on one charge, and the floor lost a whitish plaque.
I think that this model is suitable for those who have laminate, as it leaves less water than 390. And for an apartment with carpet, where the washable surface is a small kitchen, corridor and toilet.
Anonim 2014-11-06 Evaluation 2
- The robot is cute, very light and easy to maintain. It refreshes the floors fairly well (under certain conditions, see below). Fast charging. Well washed corners.
- Periodically podglyuchivaet. No skip drying modes. It does not cope well enough in rooms even with not very large workload of furniture. If you do not use it every day, rinse the filter, otherwise it stops feeding water. Can not cope with sills even 5 mm. Before use requires thorough pre-dry cleaning. No reading of a room card for such a cost.
We bought a scuba a couple of months ago in a country house. Scuba was purchased exclusively for cosmetic purposes, because We have 2 big dogs, who spend most of the time on the 1st floor. Accordingly, despite the washing of the paws, the prints still remain. I do the main cleaning with a scrubber, but it was enough for me to do this cleaning every other day. We have all underfloor heating - granite and tiles. Indeed, with warm floors, the situation is somewhat more complicated and depends on the task for which the unit was purchased. Therefore, I want to share how I defeated this scuba and made her benefit. Immediately make a reservation, our floors almost never turned on at full capacity + the rooms are minimally furnished for the time being. On the day of the purchase, having unpacked this miracle, I mentally divided the living room of the 1st floor into squares of about 28 m2 each (as stated by the manufacturer). Sent it to the most stupid place. After 40 minutes I got completely disappointed and very upset. Indeed, everything is somehow smeared, there is almost no dirty water in the compartment, it is clean, for some reason it remains. Washed it just can not call. I thought. The next day, a 10 sq.m. The result was much better. But did not suit me anyway. After that, I moved it to the 2nd floor where there are no dogs. From now on, for almost 2 months, the scuba has been crawling around my 2nd and 3rd floors every day and copes very well with his task. Yes, it is very hemorrhoid to allocate plots of not even 28 square meters, but only 10 pounds in total! even 28 m. it's funny! But, thanks to the scuba diving, I now do the washing of 2-3 floors once a month by car wash and calmly spend my nerves on cleaning the paw prints. Personally to me, she, as a result of experiments, came up.
As an objective result: 1) never ever wash away the strong dirt. 2) If the room is filled with furniture, it is completely useless! (confused) .3) Absolutely unfinished model for such a cost.
Anonim 2014-12-16 Evaluation 3
- After cleaning feeling clean.
- 1) The filter is clogged, which every time after cleaning (or almost every time depending on the pollution) must be unscrewed with a SCREWDRIVER and washed. If you do not rinse, the robot may not give an error, and wash the floor without water. Or in the middle of the sink to stop splashing water.
- 2) If at home you have butt profiles between laminate and porcelain stoneware or any small powders (we have 4 mm) are smooth without corners, the robot will blunt them. Periodically perceives them as an obstacle because of this, the cleaning process is complicated.
- 3) Cleaning the brushes after cleaning strains) But mopping the floors even more annoying, so the robot will be))
- 4) The high price for such a dumbass))
Robot happy despite all the flaws. The husband offered to return, but he did not wash the floors, so his robot was not so impressed. We leave)) We will use and love. Home clean!
Anonim 2014-07-27 Evaluation 4
- Though not perfect, it washes, moves quite quickly, better brush than the previous model. easier to operate, a little quieter than Scooba 390
- Below in the comments
This is my second robot, previously Scuba 390, took it to work in the office to wash the floors after two breakdowns. 1 breakdown - the wheel broke, I had to buy on eBay, because in the office. service center on Ryabinovaya refused, although the robot is white. They said that incorrectly filled gar. coupon. After that, somehow my husband changed both wheel drives, the Scooba 390 robot worked for another month and the cover-holder of the water tank broke. Glued with super glue. What is funny, this cover says Made in China!
I bought Scuba 450, I think, well, in general, everything is cool in advertising. The first 20 minutes I liked everything, the quality of plastic is better, it moves 3 times faster. After 20 minutes, shoals appeared.
1) Where Scuba 390 stopped by, the new one is not traveling, since it is higher. Immediately she got stuck under the sofa, didn’t come by at all under kitchen sets, as if low, the past soap was easy there.
2) After 20 minutes, the robot stopped spraying liquid. All washed, cleared - the same thing. I drove to the end, charged again, again the same thing. In an Internet read that you need to clean the filter every time. To clean it, you need to unscrew the bolt, and so every time! Although I note that the robot is washed and cleaned faster than the previous model. Made more convenient.
3) The robot washes only 35 squares (more precisely, it is so chaotic, that it doesn’t matter how much it is washed, it just leaves large unwashed pieces), Scuba 390 had three washing cycles, this was enough for our 70 sq. Meters, new scuba and even less. Is that in odnushke use it
4) In my opinion, washes worse than Scuba 390, because it drives fast.
5) It beats about furniture as well as the previous model, and it is written on the box that it treats furniture with care, which is obviously not true.
6) If there are even tiny thresholds - the robot will not pass.
7) If there is a lot of wool or hair, you need to pre-clean with a vacuum cleaner (or a robot for dry cleaning), because the filter is immediately clogged and Scuba does not spray liquid.
Anonim 2014-08-09 Evaluation 2
- Washes floors
- 1. It can be used only after cleaning with a dry vacuum cleaner.
- 2. Small cleaning area
- 3. The high cost, given that there is a problem during the initial launch
- 4. The difficulty of washing the water filter in the tank of the old design (the need to use a screwdriver).
- 5. The inability to interrupt the cleaning cycle
- 6. Compared to a conventional washing vacuum cleaner, it requires more frequent maintenance (brush cleaning).
Bought Scuba 450 on the recommendation of a friend. He came home, charged as they said in the store for 12 hours, prepared for cleaning and launched. the first 5 minutes, the vacuum cleaner sprayed water on the floor, then stopped. The remaining time worked in the dry. Charged it again and launched for cleaning. Having worked for 15 minutes, I gave error 019. I started calling the store, asking why it does not wash floors. After several telephone consultations and no solutions to the problem, we agreed that I would bring him to the store, and they would send him to the service center. As a result, it turned out that the bad cleaning was due to the fact that silicone tubes stuck together in the vacuum cleaner itself due to prolonged non-use. Also, the service center changed the removable tank for the liquid inlet, put the updated one, its plus is that the filter does not need to be unscrewed with a screwdriver, it has a small handle, you just need to turn it and remove the filter. Also downloaded a new firmware. The result - first sprays water all over the floor, then it collects and dries. I am satisfied with the cleaning, although the very polluted areas do not clean the first time. Overall pleased with the purchase.
Anonim 2014-12-29 Evaluation 4
- Performs its function.
- Autonomy Scooba 450 objectively inferior to Roomba 780
I have been using Roomba 780 for more than a year, I am very satisfied: I left for the weekend, programmed for each day of absence, returned to the apartment (70 sq.m.) clean, the service takes 5 minutes a week. With Scooba 450 it will not work. It is necessary to change the water (5 minutes) and charge (2-3 hours) after each cleaning in the room 20-30 sq. M. What is missing in the Scooba 450 is the base for recharging and changing water, but this is a completely different robot. Scooba 450 has reduced clean time costs for cleaning floors from 2 hours a week to 30 minutes a week. The apartment as a whole has become cleaner (subjective).
Bodrikov Vladimir, 2014-07-22 Evaluation 4