|Purpose||Appointment: for the car|
|Diameter||Diameter: 12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19 "|
|Profile width||Profile width: 135/145/155/165/175/185/195/205/215/225/235/245/255 mm|
|Profile height||Profile height: 40/45/50/55/60/65/70/80|
|Functions and features|
|Maximum speed index||Maximum speed index: Q (up to 160 km / h)|
|Load index||Load index: 68 ... 100|
|Maximum load (per tire)||Maximum load (per tire): 315 ... 800 kg|
|Sealing method||Sealing method: tubeless|
|RunFlat technology||RunFlat technology: no|
Reviews Yokohama Ice Guard IG50 winter tires
- gas consumption, silence, price
- has not yet revealed.
car Camry, 2014 in the Urals in October, the winter came ...
I thought for a long time that I could buy thorns or a linden tree. I decided to risk it. Surprisingly, a car like a glove can have the weight of a big Camry all the same, over loose snow like on a tank, on asphalt silence. In short, I am satisfied.
Eugene 28 years driving experience 10 years.
Vyacheslav Petrov, 2014-10-20 Evaluation 5
- No noise, excellent behavior on asphalt, predictable braking
- Weak sidewall
My size is 21550 r17. Previously, I traveled only on Nokian spikes. Therefore, I compare only with 5 and 7 Hakkas. Someone may not like it, but someone will help to decide.
1. when I went to the Nokian, it was roaring like in hell. now as if on summer Michels - silence and light rustling! just great acoustic performance!
2. It is much more pleasant to swallow bumps than a summer Michelin or winter nokia.
3. consumption in comparison with summer tires remained almost the same (grew by only 0.2 liters)
4. Brakes on city asphalt from 0 to -10 are better than Hokka Nokian 5 or 7.
5. Weaker side - do not climb on the curb at all, it is terrible to make hernias.
6. On the ice on a flat surface there is not much difference, but here the ice slides up the hill if you overdo it with gas. But essentially everything is fine.
7. With a sharp reshuffle, the car shakes just as it does on winter nokians.
Conclusion. I will never buy top-end tires. in fact, nothing cardinal differs from Yoko nokians. He was previously inexperienced and bought Nokian - thought a deity. in vain. Yoko middling (as probably any other brands in this range) is no worse. But about the sharpenovips, I used to fly into an ice slide as if on skates, but now I think what and how, before I go and where. therefore, if your city is poorly cleaned, then choose spikes all the same. and for Moscow, for example, ig50 is the ideal choice.
Maxim Bykadorov, 2014-11-26 Evaluation 5
- • Mildness (does not dube even at sufficiently low temperatures (Operated at -30 C, did not fall below t)).
- • Low noise rubber.
- • High snow permeability.
- • Workmanship, I personally made in japan. Now there is made in russia, I mean that the bad reviews are about our rubber production.
- • Adequate price (purchased for 2500 per cylinder, 185/65 R15).
- • Slightly blurred reviews in the management, mostly in the thaw and positive temperature. But they are not in any way interfere with driving, because the driver feels it only when switching from summer tires to winter tires. Just a few days later, the driver gets used to the softness of the rubber and, more than the end of the winter season, does not feel any discomfort while driving. I repeat this is my personal feelings.
- • After 140 km / h, a small lethargy (vagueness) in driving appears, but that is not surprising in principle. The index of these tires is Q, which equals 160 km / h. I don’t know if this can be attributed to minuses, maybe for someone, yes. For me, not essential.
For a long time I thought about what rubber to take. 2 years ago, my father took on Lacetti, Yokohama Ice Guard IG30, tires proved to be good. And in the fall of 2013 I decided to take on my Kia Rio, Yokohama Ice Guard IG50. You know, never disappointed. Of course, it’s foolish to expect Velcro the same behavior on ice as rubber with spikes. For 3 months of operation, I did not find serious flaws that cause discomfort while driving. And you have to ride around the city, and along the highway (60% - the city, 40% - the highway). In my opinion an excellent choice in terms of price-quality ratio and for those who understand the difference between the summer road and the winter one, because they did not even come up with the rubber that would drive on the winter road just like on the summer one. Council when buying, pay attention to the manufacturer and take the rubber produced in Japan.
Efanov Evgeny, 2014-02-25 Evaluation 5
- softness, sufficient noiselessness compared to solid varieties like Pirelli / Bridge
- after several months not revealed
Sometimes you read reviews about rubber, you think, to take - not to take. And you understand that most of the reviews are written by some aliens. Either the riders on the tracks and in general the horn race. To you, miracles, people write in black and white - on slicks and in general in winter, even on thorns, no races. Adequacy is included and the tires will go fine. Particularly surprising comparison with summer tires. Oh well.
Bought Ice Guard IG50 in the fall, there were no reviews about it at all, because new model. Took on the peril and risk. Put on the C4 sedan - heavy, front-wheel, turbocharged (by definition, not slug).
1. Clean asphalt in the positive - does not float, rides smoothly.
2. Porridge after snowfall - on the roads in the yards including does not drive untreated, does not blow, does not throw. On the highway, too, everything is normal. Of course, here the behavior largely depends on the mass of the t / s.
3. Ice Again, there is no special ride on the ice. When driving on ice where it cannot be avoided, no problems were noticed.
According to reviews of previous models, one may get the impression that problems with such rubber appear due to excessive softness in the 2nd year of operation. We'll see.
a9667 2014-01-27 Evaluation 4
- directional stability
before that I traveled 2 years on the IG30, this year IG50. today there is a bit of frost from Sevastopol to Simferopol. temperature -1 -3 asphalt glass rubber bomb from the mountain, downhill, along the serpentine 5 stars. I RECOMMEND
Antonov Anton, 2014-11-26 Evaluation 5
- Price / quality, quiet
- Not yet identified
Rubber costs its money, do not expect it on the ice of such behavior as in the summer on the pavement, winter is winter! I ride on it recently (for the first time on velcro), but during this period it is not worse than on thorns (Nokian Haka). At lower frosts, I will write more.
Gunpowder Sergey, 2014-10-22 Evaluation 5