|The shape of the main nozzle||round|
|Modes of operation||1: standard|
|Max speed||7600 directed movements per minute|
|Nutrition||battery life, operating time 20 min., charging time 16 h.|
|Tooth pressure sensor||not|
|Indication||wear bristles nozzles|
|Additional Information||case design may vary for different countries|
Reviews of the electric toothbrush Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean
- Just no frills. The quality of cleaning is good. I have been using it for about two years - there is less caries, no tartar has become completely, the teeth have become whiter.
- You can wash under the tap, you can generally keep in the shower and brush your teeth while taking a shower.
- There are several different backs - I bought both ordinary and for whiteness, and for cleaning between the teeth the flos (not bad, but you still have to use a thread).
- It is possible that the effect on the teeth is too strong. At least, my teeth should be brushed gently, do not press hard - otherwise the caries will form caries.
I have very bad teeth. I bought a brush, because the dentist kept telling me that I wasn’t cleaning my teeth, and because of that I’ve got new caries every now and then. After the acquisition of this brush caries has become less, really less. Every six months or a year, I used to find a couple of new ones. Now there are no new ones - I go to the doctor only to change old fillings. But, unfortunately, a new problem has emerged - radical caries. The doctor says that I strongly press the brush to my teeth ... but I don’t notice it with me. And the doctor says that in this case, the irrigator is better for me than any electric toothbrush.
pao-paola 2012-09-22 Evaluation 4
- capacious battery
- induction charging - no contact pads, the brush is sealed, my under the stream like a regular brush
- I use more than a year. so far unnoticed.
- The battery lasts for a week. I brush my teeth for a long time)
The battery lasts for a week. I brush my teeth for a long time), brushes replaceable by itself. There are just roundels spinning, small ones, there is an additional lower section, it moves progressively.
One brush (nozzle) is enough for me for half a year.
Subjectively, cleans faster and better than a simple brush. I can not imagine cleaning with a simple brush.
Very satisfied. probably even recommend)
skysaratov, 2012-03-29 Evaluation 5
- Served 6 years !!!!!! now just charging does not hold, not even enough for one use. Sorry to part with the old woman, now looking for a replacement, I can not make a choice.
Anonim 2013-01-23 Evaluation 5
- long service life, excellent clean and does not hurt the gums, long enough charge
- expensive nozzles
The brush has been serving me for 7 years already! I bought Chinese nozzles at least as good as the original ones every 5-6 months. The last time recharging the battery lasts no more than 4 cleanings, although it has served faithfully. I will change to the same!
Anonim 2014-12-17 Evaluation 5
- After the manual brush there is a feeling that this one cleans better.
- Comfortable, waterproof - you can wash the handle under the tap.
- I bought one pen for all: myself, my wife and child 2 years old. Individual nozzles only, the child bought baby nozzles with pictures. My daughter agreed to brush her teeth quite easily, although there were concerns.
- There are no unpleasant sensations during cleaning (at least with a whitening attachment), although I have sensitive teeth.
- I just can’t get used to brushing my teeth with a constantly covered mouth - the paste is constantly flying apart in small droplets in different directions.
- I suppose the presence of a battery charge indicator would be useful, because here it is not clear whether there is enough charge for the next cleaning or not. Once every 2-3 days I just charge for the night.
- The contact of the handle with the base could also be made round so as not to strain, trying to figure out how to turn the handle - here the contact is slightly trapezoidal and the wrong side can in principle be put, which happened a couple of times at first.
Dedukhin Dmitry, 2015-01-22 Evaluation 4
- simple and, as it turned out, reliable brush. holds the battery for a long time (we brush our teeth 2 times a day with our wife, and we charge it once in 2 weeks). I have been using for a year!
- didn't find
avvacat 2012-12-22 Evaluation 4