|operating system||Windows 8|
|CPU||Intel Atom Z3735E 1330 MHz|
|Number of Cores||4|
|RAM||2 GB DDR3 1067 MHz|
|Internal memory||32 GB|
|Memory card support||microSDXC, up to 64 GB|
|Screen||10.1 ", 1366x768|
|Screen type||TFT IPS, glossy|
|Touch screen||capacitive multitouch|
|Number of pixels per inch (PPI)||155|
|Video processor||Intel HD Graphics|
|Wi-Fi support||have Wi-Fi 802.11n|
|Bluetooth support||have Bluetooth 4.0|
|SIM card type||micro SIM|
|The number of SIM-cards||1|
|mobile connection||3G, LTE|
|Front-camera||there is, 1.2 million pixels.|
|Built-in speakers||have stereo sound|
|Built-in microphone||there is|
|Automatic screen orientation||there is|
|Sensors||accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, light sensor|
|Dock station||there is|
|Qwerty keyboard||there is|
|USB connection to computer||not|
|Connecting external devices via USB||yes, USB Type A|
|Connect to TV / monitor||micro HDMI|
|Audio / Headphone Out||there is 3.5 mm|
|Headset connection||there is|
|Dock connector||there is|
|Working hours||11 h|
|Battery capacity||31 V⋅ch|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||263x171x20.5 mm|
|Equipment||tablet, keyboard, network adapter, manual|
|Features||Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 included; multi-touch up to 10 touch points; dimensions and weight of the docking station 263x171x10 mm (WxHxD), 520 g; USB 2.0 port on the docking station; rear camera 5 megapixel - optional|
Reviews about the tablet ASUS Transformer Book T100
- Exactly what was expected of him at the time of purchase. Easy, versatile, mobile.
- In less than two weeks, micro USB has become loose for charging, you have to look for a position at which it will charge. It was not entirely clear how to turn it on - the tablet’s reaction was not obvious, it was necessary to press the button twice.
The tablet was bought for my wife. She is a teacher of foreign languages by profession and carries a lot of materials with her every day. First of all, the OS was chosen - the creation of Microsoft in this case was considered as a plus. Questions of weight, size and autonomous Internet devices were the most important. Performance was less important. Use cases: playing educational audio and video files (with and without connecting external devices), net surfing and using online dictionaries, using Office cloud storage with a couple of other computers, short-term work with documents in between classes. To solve more demanding tasks at home, a full-sized laptop is used.
Anonim 2014-12-27 Evaluation 4
- Vin-8, compact, smart, easy to use, perfectly assembled-quality touchpad. Wai-Fay, LTE work great reception quality. It is difficult to list all the advantages, for me it is perfect, but nevertheless, there are a couple of small Kosyachkov ...
- very stamped! The case, the screen ... everything is quickly getting dirty. Pasted a matte film on the display-problem with the margins of the display decided. Well, the body-case forever zalapan. To buy an original film on it is not possible, he cut himself out of a universal matte. it is better to pick up with the touchscreen, all films with different geometry.
- Pulls out the light sensor! Some strange algorithm of his work, works normally with a stable ambient light. It is worthwhile for the external lighting to change a bit, since a pretzel starts with a display brighter, then darker. Watching a film in the dark is a problem - the display gets a constant change in its brightness.
- But there is a solution to the problem of the auto-brightness of the display - it's turning it off! And that's it! No one else is missing. On the street, you can not turn off, it works without problems, and there is a good use of the function.
- I would also like speakers louder
- All other issues are easily solved programmatically using Windows.
Personally, in my use there is a tablet on ios, tablets and phones on Android, Ubuntu. They all nervously smoke on the sidelines.
Windows on Intel has always been and will be ahead, an exception can make talc of the PC Makentosh, but all this is my purely personal, peasant opinion and you do not need to take it into account!
ASTVATSATUROV RUBEN, 2015-03-17 Evaluation 5
- Very versatile, compact and autonomous
- Having only one USB
Thin and light, in general, mobile transformer on windows 8.1. I didn’t like only the weak camera, but it’s fine for Skype. Good screen with gorgeous viewing angles. 4-core processor and 2GB of RAM provides a smooth interface. The transformer does not heat up and runs silently. Long battery life
Vergun Ivan, 2014-12-20 Evaluation 5
- price, no glitches (on the latest version of the OS works fine), a bright screen, there is no slowdown of the interface, because There are no ultra-high screen resolutions, which are not required for work, and the graphics are dragged heavily ... The battery is one of the main advantages, it is something!
- fixing could be done better
In general, I am pleased with his work, for 2.5 months there are no critical comments on the device, I’ve expanded the memory with a 64GB memory card, so I’ve got enough of it for my work and on the road, my son has a powerful desktop computer))
Papus ivan 2014-12-20 Evaluation 4
- Worthy combination of price and quality.
- Not met.
I got such a laptop. Great model. For me, the crucial point is the presence of Vindouz on the tablet. I use. and everything is familiar, as on a home computer. The advantages include a fairly large screen with a decent resolution and built-in memory. I was pleasantly surprised when the charge lasted from three days.
Samoilov Dmitry, 2014-12-22 Evaluation 5
- In the characteristics it is not indicated in the tablet there is a GPS and it works well, only a little nav.program I use 7 roads.
- In the 32GB version there is no rear camera.
There used to be an Acer w3, I didn’t like the screen and the poor performance in it,
Asus doesn't have these flaws. Now I would take a version of 64GB.
Rygin Roman, 2015-03-24 Evaluation 5