|Power consumption||580 W|
|Max. disk speed||10,000 rpm|
|Max. disc diameter||125 mm|
|Bore diameter||22 mm|
|Nutrition||from the network|
|Functions and features|
|Opportunities||spindle lock, power button lock|
|Additional handle||there is|
Reviews about the Bulgarian Hitachi G13SS
- Price weight
He has been working on the production without any complaints for almost a year, from time to time brushes are blown on and further into work.
forlud, 2012-02-05 Evaluation 5
- The price is convenient, reliable, power 580W is enough for any business, except cutting rail.
- Noisy (lays ears, wear earplugs so as not to deaf), the cable in the cold dubeet.
With its price of 1180 p. - there are no competitors, even though the tiles, even though the metal, even profiled.
Bat, 2014-01-10 Evaluation 5
- Super price, light weight, circle diameter 125mm,
- powerful brand. Replacing brushes without disassembly
- Korpusa.Malo takes place (very compact)
- Thick body, it is difficult to keep under load (for wrestling men) There is no adjustment of engine speed (although this is plus-less electronics) There is no case.
He took a replacement for Makite (cleaned the Test) For the price beats the competitors, light, high-powered engine, heats up a little. For home use you will not find better and cheaper.
ibrag67 2012-07-07 Evaluation 4
- Cheap and durable at the same time
- wire insulation is terrible, it’s the trouble of all the Japanese on 9555 Makita the exact same problem cracked in a year
- quick removal of brushes nafig not needed only interferes in general as the bracket at the power button
generally satisfied, especially for such money
sy29rus, 2011-04-22 Evaluation 5
- Hitachi. Sophisticated power button security. Dimensions.
- The brushes protruding on the body slightly hinder the Bulgarian in his hand from lying comfortably.
Dmitriy Evtushenko, 2013-12-16 Evaluation 4
- Inexpensive. For the house, the power is quite enough. It is well-assembled, nothing rattles or knocks, the body is fitted and does not appear anywhere
- 1. The power button is inconvenient.
- 2. Mount the protective cover is not very convenient.
- 3. Not enough third hole for the handle.
I worked for her a little, but I am quite pleased with the result. I took it for 1700r and I think that it is pretty good. and it works like this disc all the time). Immediately I bought this disc and I want to say that it pinches it very well !!! You just need to look at which side to put the nut! I initially put it wrong and the disc was dangling after tightening. But having examined the drawing on the instructions and looked at the nut, I noticed the presence of a protrusion! in the disk it goes into the groove, which is specially made for this in the washer! Then you can clamp the disk and of a smaller thickness! So I advise those who plan small works at home.
Ivanov Sergey, 2015-01-08 Evaluation 4